All you have to do is add the following script tag to the website as a custom HTML tag.
- If your website supports different languages, and you want the Joyned tool to be available in those languages, Joyned needs to be embedded with a separate script for each language. Click below for the appropriate language script.
- Code needs to be added the following pages on the site:
- all category pages / search results pages
- all product details pages
Please make sure that you don’t add the code to pages where users might write PIIs, like check-out pages, forms etc.
- Please note: The Joyned tool will only appear on the subdomains in which it is embedded. If you only want the Joyned tool on specific subdomains, please only add us there. As long as you remember to add us to the Homepage!
Select which language to deploy
Enabling our service
After the deployment of the code, contact your CSM to enable the service.
After adding the code users still won’t be able to see our service, as it is disabled by default by us.
While the service is live but disabled we will run a few last tests to make sure that everything works perfectly and we will notify you before enabling the service on our end.
Want to contact our customer success team?
We get it, people need people.
Feel free to contact your CSM, or email us and we’ll get back to you ASAP: team@Joyned.co